Paragliding with Soaring
Since 1992, the SOARING Paragliding School directed by Marc BOYER, located in Luchon, in the heart of the Pyrenees, has been training pilots from A to Z, with courses for all levels and original formulas that have made its reputation.
The paragliding school Soaring
offers the following services
First, paragliding tandem flights, to discover the activity safely, with a professional (certified) instructor.
After a briefing, your instructor will equip you for your first flight.
Remember to dress accordingly for this unforgettable experience (at least a windbreaker, good shoes or sneakers, possibly sunglasses). Sensations guaranteed !
the tandem flight :
- Different options are available when flying (mainly the duration of the flight varies), according to the conditions and your desires, from the contemplative top-to-bottom flight to stronger sensations ; thermal flight, distance flight (cross-country), possibly with aerobatics.
- Your instructor will have a GoPro to record your feats, you leave the experience with some good memories (photos and videos).
- Also available : Gift vouchers . An original present for a birthday, or a bachelor(ette) party.
- Free-flying is weather-dependant. For your safety, the flight may be cancelled / postponed.
A paragliding shop to find your paragliding gear :
- paragliding harnesses
- accessories (cockpit, varios, gps).
- paragliding books
- paragliding wings (test flying)
control your sail and know your limits, during a SIV course (or driving course), and become a real pilot.
This type of course is done in a safe environment (above the water) and is aimed at pilots who are already well prepared.
After an individual interview and a personalised briefing, exercises will be proposed to you according to your progress:
- pitching / tempo
- rapid descents (ears, 360°)
- asymmetrical closure, front
- Spin, stall, reverse ...
These exercises are progressive. A debriefing (with the help of a video) is also provided. For the more advanced, aerobatics can also be covered. (to be confirmed with your instructor).
learn how to fly a paraglider.
Depending on your level : beginners' courses, intermediate and more advanced courses, siv...), to become a seasoned paragliding pilot and fly safely.
- The training includes a practical part (training hill, ground-handling), and theoretical courses (flight mechanics, flight plan ...).
- Within a few days, you will be achieving your first paragliding solo flight, under supervision of your paragliding instructors.
- The paragliding gear is included in the training (harness, wing...).
This paragliding school offers outings away from the usual practice setting.
It can be a touring course, over several days, to discover other take-offs and landings.
And sometimes even outside our borders. This is often an opportunity to continue flying off-season (e.g. Morocco, Nepal, South Africa, Mexico) …
Ask the school for destinations, dates and availability.
http://www.soaring.fr/E-mail : [email protected]Land line :
0561792923Cell phone :
31 rue sylvie
31110 bagneres-de-luchonSee paragliding schools nearby
You may be interested in those freeflight schools
For a first tandem paragliding experience or to learn to fly alone, LES GRANDS ESPACES has 35 years of experience and 15 state-qualified professionals at the service of your best memories! The shop and paragliding school team will be happy to welcome you every day in Talloires, in a warm and family atmosphere. [...]
K2 Parapente Annecy offers paragliding flights over Lake Annecy, a world famous site, which offers an incredible panorama between lake and mountains. K2 also proposes you piloting courses and SIV courses. Take off with K2! Discover paragliding initiation for those who wish to discover this sport.
Dare to experience the magic of paragliding in Millau during a first flight or a training course with the paragliding school Air Magic Parapente. Our state-qualified instructors will be delighted to share their passion. We are very attached to our region and will have the pleasure to make you discover the Grands Causses of Aveyron from the sky. [...]