Air ReunionLes Colimaçons, the paragliding specialist in Reunion Island, welcomes you to make you spend an exceptional moment. The Colimaçons take-off area at 800 metres altitude. The flight over the lagoon of St Leu is a unique experience. Reassuring, passionate and always in a good mood, our experienced instructors will adapt to your desires, for a paragliding baptism meeting with a tandem flight to spend a great moment in the air admiring the bay of Saint Leu, and why not, with a little luck of the marine turtles, or for our paragliding courses in our school
Air Reunion Parapente offers first flights and advanced training in paragliding in Reunion all year round, 7 days a week. Discover the joys of a first flight in complete safety, in the natural and exceptional setting offered by Reunion Island, unforgettable moments and strong sensations of aerobatics: In a two-seater paraglider, be a passenger of an experienced paragliding instructor, you will take off from the Colimaçons take-off site in the heights of St Leu, then fly over the lagoon with a superb panoramic view of it from the air and finish the flight on the landing area on the beach in Saint Leu.
The paragliding school Air Reunion
offers the following services
First, paragliding tandem flights, to discover the activity safely, with a professional (certified) instructor.
After a briefing, your instructor will equip you for your first flight.
Remember to dress accordingly for this unforgettable experience (at least a windbreaker, good shoes or sneakers, possibly sunglasses). Sensations guaranteed !
the tandem flight :
- Different options are available when flying (mainly the duration of the flight varies), according to the conditions and your desires, from the contemplative top-to-bottom flight to stronger sensations ; thermal flight, distance flight (cross-country), possibly with aerobatics.
- Your instructor will have a GoPro to record your feats, you leave the experience with some good memories (photos and videos).
- Also available : Gift vouchers . An original present for a birthday, or a bachelor(ette) party.
- Free-flying is weather-dependant. For your safety, the flight may be cancelled / postponed.
A paragliding shop to find your paragliding gear :
- paragliding harnesses
- accessories (cockpit, varios, gps).
- paragliding books
- paragliding wings (test flying)
learn how to fly a paraglider.
Depending on your level : beginners' courses, intermediate and more advanced courses, siv...), to become a seasoned paragliding pilot and fly safely.
- The training includes a practical part (training hill, ground-handling), and theoretical courses (flight mechanics, flight plan ...).
- Within a few days, you will be achieving your first paragliding solo flight, under supervision of your paragliding instructors.
- The paragliding gear is included in the training (harness, wing...).
http://www.airreunion.reE-mail : [email protected]Cell phone :
31 rue georges pompidou
tip of the castles
97436 saint leuSee paragliding schools nearby
You may be interested in those freeflight schools
K2 Parapente Annecy offers paragliding flights over Lake Annecy, a world famous site, which offers an incredible panorama between lake and mountains. K2 also proposes you piloting courses and SIV courses. Take off with K2! Discover paragliding initiation for those who wish to discover this sport.
For a first tandem paragliding experience or to learn to fly alone, LES GRANDS ESPACES has 35 years of experience and 15 state-qualified professionals at the service of your best memories! The shop and paragliding school team will be happy to welcome you every day in Talloires, in a warm and family atmosphere. [...]
Dare to experience the magic of paragliding in Millau during a first flight or a training course with the paragliding school Air Magic Parapente. Our state-qualified instructors will be delighted to share their passion. We are very attached to our region and will have the pleasure to make you discover the Grands Causses of Aveyron from the sky. [...]